Your privacy is critically important to us. At SEO Group Buy we have a few fundamental principles:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it. (We can’t stand services that ask you for things like your gender or income level for no apparent reason.)
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services.
- If you have questions about deleting or correcting your personal data please contact our support team.
Extension Users and Website Visitors
Like most website and extension, SEOGroupBuy.Net collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. SEO Group Buy purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how SEO Group Buy’s visitors use its website and its browser extensions. From time to time, SEO Group Buy may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website and its extensions.
We care about your privacy as much as you do. We don’t share your data with anyone except for options syncing purposes. All user data usages are listed below.
SEO Group Buy extension only use the proxy for the tools we are offering, all your browsing data is not monitored, nor connected via proxy. Our Proxy extension will never store or log your IP address for any browsing other then the tools we are offering. We do not keep logs of your online activities and never associate any domains, or applications that you access
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain users of SEO Group Buy’s extensions and website choose to interact with SEO Group Buy in ways that require SEO Group Buy to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that SEO Group Buy gathers depend on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask users who sign up for a SEO Group Buy account to provide an email address. Those who engage in transactions with SEO Group Buy – by upgrading their account, for example – are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, SEO Group Buy collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with SEO Group Buy. SEO Group Buy does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And users can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain activities.
SEO Group Buy may collect statistics about the behavior of users to its extensions and its website. SEO Group Buy may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, SEO Group Buy does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
SEO Group Buy discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on SEO Group Buy’s behalf or to provide services available at SEO Group Buy’s extensions and website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using SEO Group Buy’s extensions and website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. SEO Group Buy will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, SEO Group Buy discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when SEO Group Buy believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of SEO Group Buy, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of SEO Group Buy and have supplied your email address, SEO Group Buy may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with SEO Group Buy and our products. We primarily use our various product blogs to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. SEO Group Buy takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
SEO Group Buy is handling cookies from third-party websites to provide its main functionality. All third-party cookies are stored and transferred in the encrypted format. Cookies are encrypted and decrypted at the device level. Cooikes stored by SEO Group Buy is kept secret, even from SEO Group Buy employees.
If SEO Group Buy, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that SEO Group Buy goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of SEO Group Buy may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
- Your data protection rights under the general data protection regulation (GDPR)
- If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by emailing support@SEO Group Buy.net.
- In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information or request the portability of your personal information.
- Again, you can exercise these rights by emailing support@SEO Group Buy.net.
- Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time by emailing support@SEO Group Buy.net. Withdrawing your
- consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
- We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws
Last change: August 10, 2018